Sunday, June 21, 2009

Campus Day !! 21 June 2009

Campus day !!
Woke up at 7am.. Wah seh tired !!
Nevermind la still its my habit.. Got ready and went to college
*on a SUNDAY !!! my god a SUNDAY.. and it was father's day
Went to college by car today.. My mom drove me there.
Act. i was supposed to drive but hahaha..
Left my driving L. at home..
Oh well..
Reach college at 8.30am
Waited for Zee... She looks so pro today * that's hot
We sign in with mr.khairul..
And we went down to the annexe
go to our 'battle stations'
Haha... I got bored beside was SOC 'battle station'
and god I stalked a guy
I stalked this dude. God i feel bad for me
to stalk this guy. For 'him'. Ah why am i feeling this way ?

And then we took more pics.

Wei H and Pui Y

Awww.... Dont they look cute ?
Then.. I was waiting and waiting and waiting
To DO A FREAKING CAMPUS TOUR
TOOK so long...
Finally in the end i got one..
A malay family
nice friendly but the dad was pretty strict...
Next, was also a malay family
My last was the chinese family..
Sweet people..
and woah
leng zai son...
hahaha.... * oh ya to the guys total hot girls only 1 for the day
took them to the whole campus tour..
It was really fun..
=) should have taken a pic of him..
but hey he is joining the july intake..
Lastly the end.. SALARY ! SALARY! SALARY !
got RM40 !!!
wo-hoo !! Finally some ka-ching !!!
AND yes the gang went hay-wire took lots of
pic.
I only have one.. The rest you gotta go to FAcebook to take a look
Ok..
Sam and I
THE END for the day..
Going to college again tomorrow for
another 'JOB"
getting more ka-ching
Bon Voyage

2 comments: