Saturday, July 4, 2009

PET FAIR 2009
My high school friend Yee Yein and I
went to mid valley..
for whatt ? For the pet fair lo..
it's my yearly thing to do.. =P
seeing all the cute doggies kitty bunnies and etc..
see the cute kitty,...
toy-type dog.. so cute... feel like wanna take one home
Retrivers for sale !!!!
Hamster.... Long time no have one.. =)
They were having a
grooming competition...
A poodle getting it's grooming needs










I keep playing with this puppy... hehe

its so cute and yet active and oh yes...

bitey... LOL

Te-hee... BEH n yo

bunny shop... LOL..

get it ?? coincidence ok...

But seriously the bunnies from here ar so cute...

expensive cause they are from different countries

After that YY n I watched

Ice Age 3 haha,... funny movie...

*we went in too early that y we are all alone... i mean

early as in too early... the movie is at 1.30

we masuk at 12.30. So we have to tell the fella incharge

to let us stay in... LOL..

sad la we know the ending 1st before it began...

After the movie...

we ate at Manhattan Fish Market...

nice la.. *you know how's the food there la..

when i was there the place black out 3 times wei.. haha

chun-ted

After that we when home at aroun 4.30.. bump into jian, sze meng and eelaine.. LOL

tata for now...

bon voyage

- the one reason that makes me live, makes me laugh is having you -

No comments:

Post a Comment